Hitachi Vantara is well positioned to assist customers to succeed in the transition to an innovation-driven digital economy, built on data, cloud-based IT, and automated operations. CIOs can leverage infrastructure in enterprises’ own facilities as well as across a range of public cloud environments. The cloud can enable enterprises to extend the value/reach of existing applications while also enabling faster introduction of new, innovative data-driven services, all while dramatically shortening implementation timeframes and reducing operational overhead.
Hitachi Vantara’s solutions are designed with three goals in mind:
- Allow enterprises to maximize business agility with a mix of private cloud and leading public clouds as well as technologies that make it possible to operate consistently across multiple clouds.
- Enable IT organizations to streamline and simplify all cloud and data operations.
- Provide confidence that all infrastructure, applications, and data, regardless of deployment type and location is secure and compliant.
Hitachi Vantara is aggressively extending its portfolio of hardware, software and services across three strategic areas:
- Acceleration of application migration, modernization and new development with targeted service offerings as well as introduction of an AI-assisted application and IT automation platform (HV Cloud Accelerator Platform) that enables faster, more robust, more secure and sustainable DevOps and DataOps in leading cloud-based IT environments.
- Facilitation of the move to a cloud-based IT and data architecture that supports consistent operations across multiple cloud options ranging from cloud-native private clouds (Hitachi Enterprise Cloud and Storage as a Service) to leading public cloud platforms (Iaas, PaaS and SaaS).
- Software-defined and intelligent data services (Pentaho 9.0, Lumada Data Services, Lumada Edge Intelligence, and Lumada Data Lake Services ) that enable early and rapid adoption of DataOps across the enterprise.
The successful creation of digital services and the adoption of DataOps by customers, however, poses challenges for several IT organizations, which Hitachi Vantara must continue to minimize. To fully take advantage of the on-premise cloud solutions, Hitachi and its partners must continue to help organizations acquire/deploy the latest and greatest hardware, like the new VSP5000, the world’s fastest NVMe flash storage array. These new systems — while delivering better performance and capacity — can also alter power, cooling and network connection speed requirements in ways that stress many existing enterprise datacenters.
Hitachi Vantara and its partners continue to deliver site assessment and integration services to ensure that the systems needed to sustain and deploy a hybrid cloud approach can uncover IT efficiencies and adapt as needs and capabilities change. Businesses can now speed cloud migration and application modernization with a cloud agnostic approach, consistent data services across edge, on-premise and cloud. Automate and innovate, with greater cloud efficiency and maximum business insights which add value to the bottomline.
“The expertise and flexibility of the Hitachi Vantara team were invaluable in ensuring we are ready for potential security threats. We are now as protected as we can be against intrusion attempts!”